University of Glasgow, Scotland
2017 - 2018
MSc in Media Management
• University International Leadership Scholarship worth £10,000 for a 'demonstration of academic excellence and personal achievement'
• Graduate Award, Adam Smith Business School
• Copy Editor, Glasgow University Magazine
• Dissertation on Commercial and Artistic Imperatives of Using Social Media as a Storytelling Platform: A Case Study of Terribly Tiny Tales
University of Delhi, India
2013 - 2016
Bachelors in Commerce (Honours)
Upper First Division
• Editor-in-Chief, Think Tank, Magazine of the Department of Commerce
• Principal’s Honor Roll for exceptional entrepreneurial skills and journalistic abilities.
• D.R. Gulati Memorial Prize For Best All Round Achiever Of The Commerce Department
• President, Women’s Development Cell, 2014-15